It is in 1630 that begins the construction of the belfry tower to be completed in 1933. The bell is placed, which certainly comes (after redesign, perhaps) of the Porte Dijonnaise itself destroyed in 1576. The belfry de Nuits does not have the vocation of guard duty. It is especially a symbol of the independence of the city. The municipality has indeed installed the city hall. In 1833, the City Hall will be transferred to the Crater Place.
Minimum / maximum rates in Euros (subject to changes)
Beffroi - Nuits-Saint-Georges
Mairie Place d'Argentine 21700 - Nuits-Saint-Georges