Français  English  Deutsch  Español

Region of Nuits-Saint-Georges Tourist Office
The Nuits-Saint-Georges App on Android Market Nuits-Saint-Georges on App Store

Eglise - Comblanchien


Heritage from Comblanchien

Because of lack of money and because because of anticlerical oppositions, the building of the church of Comblanchien was finished in 1889 after 20 years of works. Burnt on 21st August 1944 by Germans, it has been rebuilt in 1952.


Theme:

Minimum / maximum rates in Euros (subject to changes)

By mail
Eglise - Comblanchien
Mairie
Rue de l'Eglise
21700 - Comblanchien

By phone
Phone: +33 (0)3 80 62 94 36

By web
E-mail: mairie.comblanchien@orange.fr
Website: http://www.comblanchien.fr/

Back to results

Pictures

Eglise  - Comblanchien - Comblanchien Eglise  - Comblanchien - Comblanchien